Build Your Own Hyper Naked With The New LEGO Technic Set
The latest addition to the hugely popular LEGO Technic series is the big daddy of Yamaha’s Hyper Naked MT Range, the MT-10SP. Made up of 1478 pieces, LEGO set 42159 is a must-have for fans of Yamaha’s motorcycle range.
The LEGO® Technic Yamaha MT-10SP (42159) model pays tribute to the most powerful Yamaha motorcycle in the Maximum Torque (MT) category and will be available via LEGO Stores and online ( https://www.lego.com/ ) from 1 August.
While the real MT-10 SP delivers the ultimate riding experience, the new LEGO Technic set will deliver the ultimate building experience with its intricate details and realistic functions and movements.
The 1/5-scale MT-10SP consists of 1478 pieces, measuring approx approximately 440mm when assembled. As with the real deal, at the heart of the LEGO model is the liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, CP4, 997 cm³ engine and the gearbox, which have been faithfully reproduced in detail. The movement of the gears and other components delivers a realistic action, and once completed, the model can be displayed on the stand included with the kit.
Each detail has been considered to make this model as faithful as possible to the real-life Yamaha. Features include a model of the CP4 four-cylinder engine. Gearbox elements include a shift drum, a shift fork, a gear shift ring and a ratchet drum. The model also includes a chain final drive with functional front and rear suspension, steering via inputs to the handlebar, a side stand and a display stand.
- Incorporates many features from the full-size motorcycle
- Including LEGO® Technic version of the MT-10SPs four-cylinder engine and gearbox
- Gearbox elements include a shift drum, a shift fork, a gear shift ring and a ratchet drum
- Chain final drive with functional front and rear suspension, steering via inputs to the handlebar, a side stand and a display stand
- Once assembled, the model measures over 25cm (9.5 in.) high, 44cm (17.5 in.) long and 15 cm (5.5 in.) wide
- The LEGO® Builder app features a digital version of the building instructions